This Asian inspired orange-ginger dressing is refreshing and full of flavor and nutrients; enjoy on a variety of salads. This is the same dressing used for my colorful coleslaw recipe. The yield is approximately 1 cup.
- whisk (or fork)
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup sesame oil or olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons raw honey
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon finely minced fresh ginger root
- 1/4 teaspoon orange zest
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seeds
- Put all of the dressing ingredients into a small bowl and whisk.