This Asian inspired orange-ginger dressing is refreshing and full of flavor and nutrients; enjoy on a variety of salads. This is the same dressing used for my colorful coleslaw recipe. The yield is approximately 1 cup.
Total yield is approximately 1 cup
Servings: 2 Tablespoons
- whisk (or fork)
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup sesame oil or olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons raw honey
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon finely minced fresh ginger root
- 1/4 teaspoon orange zest
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seeds
- Put all of the dressing ingredients into a small bowl and whisk.
Refrigerate leftover dressing
Serving: 2Tablespoons | Calories: 82.75kcal | Carbohydrates: 5.38g | Protein: 0.2g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 70mg | Potassium: 21mg | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 15.5IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Iron: 0.2mg
If you enjoy this Orange-Ginger Dressing recipe you may also like Vegan Tzatziki Sauce and Creamy Dill Sauce and Dressing.
LanaApril 4, 2023 at 11:04 pm
This recipe is so delicious! Takes no time to prepare and I had all the ingredients on hand. This will be a staple dressing for me! Thank you so much!
Judy DeLorenzoApril 4, 2023 at 11:21 pm
You’re welcome! Thanks for sharing 🤗